How do you cook bacon in the oven

how do you cook bacon in the oven: Some people do not realize that bacon can be cooked in the oven , so the only question I always had was how easy it is to cook bacon in the oven? Child playing my dear Watson. Set oven to 375 degrees and let it warm .

Place bacon on a sheet of aluminum foil lined cookie (or a grid of bacon biscuits to raise above the bar) and bake for 15-20 minutes how do you cook bacon in the oven. Halfway through the cooking process, back bacon. I try to measure the brand around 7 minutes. Once the bacon is done , be sure to let the rest of the bacon on paper towels to drain off the fat . I always keep the fat for another fun cooking project how do you cook bacon in the oven. Simply pour into an empty coffee and keep it for later . Makes for a great cooking fat !

Now for the secret recipe : how do you cook bacon in the oven

No matter if it's light or dark brown sugar, so use what you already have at home. If you do not have brown sugar, go ahead and slap in the face, then go to the store and pick some up how do you cook bacon in the oven.

Oh wait .. before going to the store and let this article, make sure you have the other ingredient ... Cayenne pepper how do you cook bacon in the oven.

After you have applied the sugar , sprinkle cayenne pepper in bacon too. Use as little or as much as you want depending on your taste or if the laws are - above . Now I do not know about you, but my skin is usually two sides , so be sure to coat both sides with sugar and pepper. Slide that puppy in the oven and enjoy this crisp fine how do you cook bacon in the oven.

Wow , my mouth is right now and I have bacon in the house. Maybe you should give me a pat now! Thanks for taking the time to read this article and I hope this has given you enough to treat vertigo how do you cook bacon in the oven. Maybe it's just me , but I can not get enough of this little special recipe.

I whisper to you , but after careful consideration, I do not care if you shared with your family and friends . Bacon should be placed on stage for a while. BACONViva! Time to cook bacon how do you cook bacon in the oven.